Job reference - 35531
- Well established franchise dealership
- Looking for an administrative star to be the face of a new state of the art dealership
- Opportunity to live in the stunning Nelson area, one of the sunniest areas in New Zealand, which is listed as having the clearest water in the world in the Guinness Book of World Records
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
This is an opportunity to work in a top class franchise dealership in the beautiful Nelson area and work in a team environment that treats their staff as family, with respect and professionalism.
You will be working in a brand new building with staff that pride themselves on offering top notch customer service to their customer network.
The role and requirements for the role
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls / emails and greeting walk-in customers
- Reporting to the Dealer Principal and assist with all duties related to the sales team
- All day to day administrative duties
- Provide excellent service to the dealership's customers
- Build strong relationships with the F&I, sales and service departments, and support team where required
You will need to have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of efficiency with the role and the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Top personal and professional presentation
- High level of customer service skills
- Professional conduct / behaviour at all times
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- This is an opportunity to join a well established dealership with a friendly and supportive team
- If you are not already in the Nelson region, you will also be relocating to an area of NZ with high sunshine hours, clear waters, and beautiful surrounds
How to apply
Applications from those already residing in Nelson or those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.