Qualified Diesel Mechanic
|Job Title:||Qualified Diesel Mechanic|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 10:45|
- Canterbury based
- Trade qualified or experienced diesel mechanic
- Vehicle, company phone, and option for overtime
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
If you aren't already located there, do you want to move to the beautiful South Island?
Do you appreciate breathtaking views while experiencing the joys of no traffic?
This small town offers affordable housing and real work-life balance.
About the company
The company work on an array of brands with a focus on Volvo and MAN trucks.
They value their staff and reward their employees accordingly.
The role includes full mechanical repairs, services and COF checks as well as electronic diagnostics on vehicles.
You will be responsible for engine overhauls, gearbox and diff rebuilds on an array of truck brands, as well as COF checks.
- Trade qualified or well experienced Diesel Mechanic
- Self-driven and productive mechanic
- Relevant experience in the heavy diesel industry
- Strong interpersonal skills (with colleagues and customers)
- New Zealand class 5 motor vehicle license preferred but not essential
- Franchise experience on Volvo, MAN, and Scania trucks would be advantageous
Top remuneration is on offer in line with skills, experience, and stability of employment. A vehicle and company phone will be provided to the successful candidate.
We are seeking applicants who enjoy their work and are looking for a long-term employment tenure with a company dedicated to providing a stable working environment.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with relevant Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's