Qualified Automotive / WOF Technician
|Job Title:||Qualified Automotive / WOF Technician|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:16|
- Qualified mechanic or relevant fleet workshop experience required
- Beautiful area of New Zealand
- Busy workshop
We are looking for a qualified mechanic or New Zealand experienced workshop technician to work in a fleet servicing environment. You will be required to do fitments and repair work as well as conducting WOF inspections.
Currently NZ is in a level 4 lockdown due to COVID-19. All Automotive Employment NZ's clients are either closed or working remotely. We encourage you to make your application, regardless so that we can identify those that we can assist as soon as decision makers return.
Do not expect an immediate reply - this is not possible at present.
We have a plan to assist.
- Fleet servicing
- Minor and major repairs
- WOF checks
- Qualified mechanic or relevant automotive fleet experience
- A quick learner
- WOF / AVI Certification - if not current you must have the ability to obtain one
- Being a team player is a must
- A positive attitude to customer service
- Reliable and honest work ethic
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- High standard of attention to detail
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Top hourly rates
- Work in a well sort after coastal town
- Excellent long-term career potential
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's