Job reference - 35306
- Prestige European vehicle brand
- Join a large automotive group that offers further brand training
- Accredited employer
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for a well skilled, experienced, and franchise trained Automotive Technician with a stable work history who is ready for their next challenge to join this state of the art European vehicle dealership.
The company is a privately run automotive group with great company values, a fun team culture, as well as future scope within the business.
The role is based in a franchise vehicle dealership working on premium European brand vehicles. You will be performing a wide range of duties on light vehicles including, but not limited to, servicing, diagnostics, and minor and major repairs.
Requirements for the role
- Relevant automotive trade qualification and post trade qualification experience
- Proven experience repairing and servicing vehicles
- Prestige European vehicle brand experience is highly preferred
- Must have solid diagnostic skills
- Must be able to complete minor and major repairs
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- A great team player
An excellent remuneration is on offer for proven skills and experience - $30-$35 per hour.
This is a full time, permanent role offering a minimum of 40 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity to join a franchise luxury vehicle dealership where you will receive further training and join an automotive group that values and rewards hard work and efforts.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.