|Job Title:||Parts Staff|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 11:01|
- Parts staff with varying levels of experience
- Opportunities with top calibre automotive industry clients in NZ
- Market related remuneration on offer
We are seeking applications from interested candidates who have experience in automotive parts roles including Parts Advisors, Parts Sales Representatives, Parts Managers etc. in both the light and heavy automotive industries.
Most of Automotive Employment NZ's clients have been affected and are either still closed, working remotely, or operating under Health and Safety restrictions. We encourage you to still make your application so that, once business begins to return to normal, we can assist you in finding suitable employment.
Please be patient while waiting for a response to your application.
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
- Good parts systems and technical knowledge
- At least 3 years of prior parts experience in either the light or heavy automotive sectors is essential, preferably with franchise dealerships
- Experience working within a busy a team environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Computer literacy including experience with a computerised parts system
- A team player who is also able to work independently when required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership skills
- High attention to detail
The associated duties will vary depending on the role, however, will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting customers with parts enquiries over the phone, via e-mail, and face to face
- Stock control and stock taking
- Identify the correct parts for the related vehicles and provide accurate advice
- Ensure parts orders are processed and delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments
- Receipt and invoicing of parts
- Following up with suppliers
- Providing parts to the workshop
- Advising customers of special deals
- Managing the parts department, leading and developing the team of parts staff
- Developing and implementing plans and strategies that will increase market share and achieve or exceed business plans
- Planning and reviewing of all parts sale activities to ensure focus on appropriate priorities
- Achieving sales targets and adhering to KPIs to ensure maximum sales opportunities
We work with a large proportion of automotive industry clients including franchise and non-franchise companies as well as distributors and pride ourselves on the calibre of companies we service.
Market related remuneration will be based on the role as well as the skills and experience of the incumbent.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.