Franchise Parts Sales Assistant
|Job Title:||Franchise Parts Sales Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jo-Ann Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 10:45|
- Join a top, nationally represented distributor
- Prior franchise parts experience essential
- Ongoing growth and training provided
We are looking for an experienced Franchise Parts Sales Assistant to join Kia Motors New Zealand Ltd’s parts department.
You will be reporting to the Parts Manager and become an integral team member of one of the fastest growing vehicle distributors in NZ.
Duties will include:
- Parts interpretation
- Dealer support
- Dealer training
- Monitoring dealer target achievement
- Accessory development
- Inventory control assistance
- Implementation of promotions
- Back order monitoring
- Administrative duties
Requirements for the role
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years of prior parts experience within an automotive franchise environment
- Organised with a proven track record of achievement
- Innovative and process driven
- Stable work history
- Strong communicator
- Team player with the ability to work independently
This is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a large national distributor. Remuneration is dependent on skills and experience.
How to apply
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the ‘Apply Now’ section of this ad. This guarantees that both the recruiter and Kia Motors NZ can view the progress of your application.
- All applications received will be acknowledged upon application
- All applications will be forwarded to Kia Motors NZ for review unless otherwise requested
Should you wish to confidentially discuss the role, contact Jo-Ann Robinson on +64 9 271 3200 or via Freephone 0800 67 57 47.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's