|Job Title:||Parts Manager|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 15:15|
- Lead a successful team of 6-8 people
- Not your average Parts Manager role
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to oversee two parts branches
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the company
Family owned and operated with modern workshop facilities require a system minded Parts Manager to manager a successful team of 6-8 people.
- Managing of the parts stock levels and all other day to day running of the parts department
- Be the point of contact for all aftersales enquiries
- Responsible for the management of staff and profitability of the parts department
- Manage two branches – one stocking new, aftermarket, and used parts, and the other site stocking new parts
- Work closely with senior management team
- Be system minded along with all the other relevant managing skills
- Worked on relevant parts DMS systems
- Coordinating delivery of parts
- Solid understanding of parts and stock holding
- Be responsible for achieving parts sales targets
- Able to maintain good relationships with staff and customers
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Can motivate and drive a team
- Excellent customer relation skills
- High attention to detail and have the efficiency to get the job done
- Remuneration above the industry norm
- Opportunity to manage two branches and develop your skills
- Join a company that values their staff and who work hard and play hard
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's