|Job Title:||Parts Interpreter|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 08:45|
- Prior automotive parts experience is essential
- National company with global network of suppliers
- Career progression within branch available for the right candidate
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
An opportunity exists to join a long-standing automotive parts company in Christchurch as a Parts Interpreter with the opportunity to progress into management.
This company has branches in the North and South Island as well as Australia.
You will be selling light automotive parts and be responsible for the processing of orders, unpacking of goods, and general support to the other team members.
The best part is that this is a Monday to Friday role i.e. has no weekend work, and the role offers a pathway to management.
- Prior experience in automotive vehicle parts is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer literacy
- Knowledge of steering systems, parts involved, and key suppliers
- Good English communication skills
- Team player
- Career progression within the branch is a possibility for the right candidate
- Supportive team environment
- Monday to Friday role offering a good work-life balance
- Remuneration available is above industry rates
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's