|Job Title:||Parts Interpreter|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 12:15|
- Prior Parts Interpreter experience is essential
- Top franchise dealer group
- Sought after location
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are seeking applications from interested candidates who have proven experience in a franchise automotive parts department.
Duties will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Assisting customers with parts enquiries over the phone, via e-mail, and face to face
- Identify the correct parts for the related vehicles and provide accurate advice
- Ensure parts orders are processed and delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments
- Receipt and invoicing of parts
- Providing parts to the workshop
- Achieving sales targets and adhering to KPIs to ensure maximum sales opportunities
- Good parts systems and technical knowledge
- Prior parts experience in a franchise dealership is required
- Able to excel in a busy work environment
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Solid computer literacy including experience with a computerised parts system
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail
Market related remuneration will be based on the role as well as the skills and experience of the incumbent.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's