Job reference - 35653
- Join a large progressive panel and paint shop
- Excellent working conditions and supportive management
- Top rates of pay for those with the right experience and training
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join a busy workshop in the New Plymouth area.
The role and the company
- The focus of the role will be working with chassis straightening equipment
- Well equipped, modern workshop with access to the latest technology
- The vacancy is due to the growth and expansion of this thriving business
- Full function panel beating duties for insurance and dealership work as well as private customers
- Collision repair work right through to minor repairs will be part of your varied daily routine
- Relevant automotive trade qualification as a panel beater / automotive body repairer
- Experience on chassis straightening equipment is essential - Car-O-Liner
- Collision repair experience essential
- An active team player
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate productive team member
- Previous I-CAR/similar training highly preferred
Schools are exceptionally good, and the city is modern and thriving with great facilities, entertainment, and social activities.
Buying property in New Plymouth is a breeze. Property prices for really decent housing are affordable.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.