|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Stephenson|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 14:45|
We are looking for an experienced operations manager to lead the team at a busy WOF Testing Station and Fleet Servicing operation.
If you are looking for a role where you have done your time on tools and looking to progress your career into management, this could be the one you are looking for.
- Automotive Trade Certificate
- A strong understanding of SAM Automotive Service software or similar
- At least 3 + years since qualification of experience in the motor trade industry
- Management experience
Other requirements include:
- A track record of operations and staff management and leadership
- The ability to muti-task and be organised
- Great work references
- Good written and spoken English
- Reliable and honest work ethic
- Understanding of the Land Transport software - (ideal but not essential)
- WOF Certification would be an advantage
- Full motorcycle and forklift licences would also help you along the way
- Staff rostering, stock management & recruitment abilities
- You will get to keep your sense of humour
- The opportunity to secure a management role servicing the local community
- Get to work in one of the warmest and sunniest places in New Zealand
- You will be able to escape the rat race and enjoy the laid back city
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephenson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's