New Vehicle Sales Manager
|Job Title:||New Vehicle Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Stephens|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 13:46|
- Premium new vehicle dealership, popular brand
- Work with one of the most decent Dealer Principals in NZ
- Manukau location
About the employer
Located in the premium area of the Manukau motoring zone this dealership is the authorised franchise holder of one of the top volume brands. The showroom is near new, well equipped, and managed by a Dealer Principal we rank as one of the most decent in the business. More detail can be obtained upon application.
The role involves managing a medium sized team of new vehicle sales executives and is primarily responsible for the achievement of both profit and volume targets.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of your sales team
- Holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training
- Providing a stimulating work environment with a culture of performance achievement
- Handling advertising and social media
- Ensuring the DMS is maintained and prospecting systems followed up
- Assessing used vehicle trade ins in conjunction with the Used Vehicle Sales Manager
- Ensuring showroom presentation standards are consistently adhered to
- Liaising with new vehicle distributors on issues regarding compliance, standards, model run outs and releases, dealer assistance etc
- Closing sales in conjunction with the Business Manager and sales department
A more complete job description can be provided to candidates with the backgrounds aligned to the role.
The skills we seek
A retail motor industry sales management or sales supervisory background is essential.
We are seeking a motivated and effective Sales Manager that enjoys challenge, change, and is highly motivated to deliver results.
You will possess exceptional sales, people management, and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to contribute to strategy planning, driving processes, and measuring results.
Above all you will possess the people skills and energy to lead your sales team by example and be able to provide a track record of results.
As would be expected, this will prove to be a six-figure role. While the financial rewards are attractive, perhaps the greatest singular benefit will be the career opportunities. You cannot ignore the benefits of working with one of the most decent Dealer Principals in the business - some benefits outweigh all other aspects of the role and this is one of them.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephens for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.