New Vehicle Sales Executive
|Job Title:||New Vehicle Sales Executive|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:46|
- Live your dream in the Hawkes Bay region
- Market rates on offer
- Top franchise group
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are on the hunt for an experienced Vehicle Sales Executive to join our client in the lovely Hawkes Bay region. Our client runs a top new and used vehicle dealership and this is a rare opportunity to join this successful group. The company takes pride in providing excellent customer service and employing professional and qualified staff to ensure they can deliver on their promise to customers.
- Meet and greet customers walking onto the premises
- Assisting with customer enquiries
- Establishing customer needs to match requirements
- Demonstrate vehicles to customers
- Ability to overcome and work through customer objections
- Prospecting to increase sales activity
- Ability to close deals and conclude sales
- Selling of vehicles, accessories and other relevant products
- Achieving sales targets set by the company
- Preparing sold vehicles for delivery
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build relationships with customers and secure referral business
- Ensure showroom vehicles are always presented immaculately
- Minimum 3 years of proven vehicle sales experience
- Energetic, engaging, and professional
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Top corporate presentation
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Team player
You will be working for a company who provides a professional working environment, a healthy team culture, who will pay market rates, and who will supply you with the tools to be successful in the role.
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's