New Vehicle Sales Executive
|Job Title:||New Vehicle Sales Executive|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:17|
- Motor industry background essential
- Top remuneration on offer along with career opportunities
- Auckland based
About the employer
Located in the premium area of the heart of Manukau, this dealership is an authorised franchise holder of one of the leading top volume brands. The showroom is well equipped and managed by a Dealer Principal. More details can be obtained upon application.
The role involves fitting into a medium sized team of new vehicle Sales Executives fulfilling the following duties:
- Having a mindset of hitting and exceeding monthly targets
- Ensuring the DMS is maintained and prospecting systems followed up
- Help with assessing used vehicle trade ins in conjunction with the Used Vehicle Sales Manager
- Ensuring showroom presentation standards are consistently adhered to
- Closing sales in conjunction with the Business Manager and sales department
The skills we seek
A New Zealand retail motor industry sales background is essential.
We are seeking a motivated and effective Sales Executive that enjoys a challenge, change, and is highly motivated to deliver results.
You will possess exceptional sales and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to make the hard calls.
Above all you will possess the people skills and energy to ensure all client interaction is 10/10 at all times.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to succeed and have the track record to prove it then this is the role for you.
As would be expected, this will prove to be a six-figure role. While the financial rewards are attractive, perhaps the greatest singular benefit will be the career opportunities. You cannot ignore the benefits of working with one of the leading brands and team that you will be mentoring.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's