National Automotive Parts Coordinator
|Job Title:||National Automotive Parts Coordinator|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 14:46|
- Opportunity to join a national distributor
- Truck parts background required
- Monday to Friday role
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This is a role for an experienced Parts Coordinator to join a leading national distributor within the heavy transport sector based in Auckland.
About the company
This company is a leading national distributor with a great company culture, offering their employees support, training as well as the opportunity for career progression within the company.
Duties within role
- Interpreting parts and accessories
- Working closely with the National Parts Manager and occasionally standing in for the Manager when they are not available
- Building relationships and offering support throughout the dealer network
- Parts sales and all other parts related duties
- Quotations and availability inquiries
- Heavy transport parts experience is essential
- A technical background and preferably have a relevant qualification
- Computer literacy
- Efficiency and good time management
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the relevant inventory systems
What is in it for you?
- Not only is this a Monday to Friday role, but the remuneration is industry-leading
- The role also offers further training and career growth opportunities
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's