National Automotive Parts Advisor
|Job Title:||National Automotive Parts Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jo-Ann Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 10:31|
- Unprecedented opportunity to move up to a national distributor environment
- Prior automotive parts or automotive service admin background needed
- A career growth opportunity
About Kia Motors NZ
Every year Kia Motors goes from strength to strength in innovative design. he success of this brand in the New Zealand new vehicle market is one of New Zealand’s more impressive success stories.
As New Zealand’s fastest growing NZ car brand, the Kia model line-up provides an exciting range with ever increasing popularity. Product offerings such as the Kia Stinger sports sedan were introduced to worldwide acclaim. The Kia Niro EV and Kia Niro Hybrid were game changers complementing an already impressive line-up of vehicles, many of which have become household names in New Zealand such as the Sportage, Sorento, Seltos, Optima, Cerato, Rio, Picanto and Carnival.
The Kia Motors New Zealand head office operates from impressive, brand new corporate facilities in Highbrook, Auckland. The light spacious corporate facilities are complemented by the sea views across the Tamaki estuary, a location you will be proud to work from.
The role and its duties
In conjunction with the National Parts Manager and existing parts personnel, the Parts Advisor assists with meeting the needs of the Kia Motors NZ national network of 26 dealers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Parts interpretation
- Stock holdings
- Dealer training and general assistance
- Achieving Kia Motors NZ parts department KPI’s
- Assisting dealers with parts enquiries via phone and email
- Timely parts processing and delivery
- Receipting, costing, and invoicing of parts
- Parts and component ordering and product development
- Developing and implementing parts promotions
- A range of reporting of target achievements both internally and for the national network
- Liaison with local and international suppliers
- Back order monitoring and dealer notification
A full job description can be provided on request
The skills sought
Candidates will need an automotive background to make a successful application to this role. Ideally, although not essentially, you will have an automotive parts background within a franchise environment.
We will also consider applications from candidates such as Service Advisor's, Warranty Administrators, technical staff, and aftermarket parts interpreters. We are also open to consider others motor industry backgrounds such as in the heavy equipment or heavy commercial environments.
The challenge and rewards presented with this role
Roles such as this Parts Advisor’s role presented by Kia Motors New Zealand rarely emerge. While your own personal competency will ultimately determine your ability to develop your career at Kia, there can be little argument that joining New Zealand’s fastest growing NZ car brand presents an exciting opportunity.
The role's salary scope is designed to attract applications from skilled intermediate level parts professionals or technical support personnel. A career at Kia Motors New Zealand will allow you to align your career with an innovative global brand in a fresh, clean and well organised environment.
For automotive professionals with the skills outlined, application is recommended as mandatory. The infrequency in which these roles emerge means this is a role you should act upon now and not defer.
How to ensure Kia Motors NZ receives your application
- Candidates should note to ensure all applications are accessible by KIA Motors NZ you must click 'Apply' and upload your resume online. This process allows Kia to review your resume through the Automotive Employment NZ hiring portal. Prompt action is recommended
- This role is not open to offshore migrants who do not already have a valid work visa or residency
- A more detailed job description can be attained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact Jo-Ann Robinson on 09 271 3200 or Russell Phillips on 027 479 0000 to discuss the role further
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's