|Job Title:||Motor Mechanic|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 16:32|
- Motor mechanic trade qualification essential
- Join a New Zealand owned family business
- Above market rates on offer in line with skills and experience
About the company
100% New Zealand owned family business that has been running for over 27 years. The company prides themselves on repeat business due to great company culture and excellent services offered.
The role includes minor and major mechanical repairs, services, as well as electronic diagnostics on a wide range of vehicles and motorcycles.
You will also be responsible for WOF repairs on passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and trailers.
We are seeking hard working applicants who take pride in their work and are team players but can also take charge while the owner is away.
- You must be a trade qualified motor / diesel mechanic
- Post-qualification experience is non-negotiable
- WOF ticket advantageous but not essential
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Communicates well with colleagues and customers
- Confidence to deal with clients
- Clean driver’s license
Above industry remuneration rates is on offer in line with skills, experience, and stability of prior employment.
You will work for this solid family business who offer quality workmanship, and great company culture.
How to apply
This vacancy is open to locals, New Zealanders in other parts of the country willing to relocate, as well as offshore migrants.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Jo-Ann Robinson at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.