Marine Diesel Mechanic
|Job Title:||Marine Diesel Mechanic|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 12:01|
- Well renowned, international organisation with great company culture
- Varied role, including work on inboard diesel engines
- $35+ per hour on offer, based on experience
Opportunity for an experienced Marine Engineer to join an established company that will offer ongoing training, above average wage rages, and a company use vehicle.
About the role
- This role will see you as an expert on Inboard Marine Diesel Engines
- You will be required to install, service, rebuild, and repair common rail diesel engines
- Working with a variety of clients that include owners of yachts, launches, to super yachts
- A mix of both marina based and workshop duties
Skills and experience
- Relevant diesel engine qualification is essential
- Marine inboard engine knowledge and experience is preferred / Marine Engineer
- Good command of the English language is necessary (written and spoken)
- Diagnostic abilities
About the company
You will be working for an international company. Well renowned in the world for the best industrial engine products.
Having just moved into a new premises, the warehouse has been decked out with all new shelving. You will walk into the best of the best with regards to design, layout, and cleanliness of the workshop.
Working with a reputable international company, you will receive above average wages and a company use vehicle. Support and ongoing training will also be provided, along with a great company culture which in turn leads to very little staff turnover - you are sure to be looked after.
Don’t miss this super opportunity to be working with best.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.