Job reference - 35081
- Move into a role representing the pinnacle of German engineering
- Attractive working conditions
- Top rates of pay, benefits, and brand training beyond value
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the employer
We are after 2 top class Automotive Technicians for this first class luxury dealership based in Auckland that will have you the envy of all your friends.
About the role
- You will be performing services as well as minor and major repairs and diagnostics on luxury brand passenger vehicles
- Dealing with customers and providing them with the highest level of customer service
- Working in a clean and prestigious work environment
You will need
- A relevant automotive technician trade qualification
- You will have ideally worked on Audi, VW, or Porsche vehicles
- Stable work history, good references, and superior technical and diagnostic skills
- Luxury or German franchise brand training is highly sought after for this role
- WOF certification would be an advantage
- A tidy personal presentation
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Driven, resilient with a strong work ethic
- A positive, can-do attitude with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Team player
This is a rare opportunity to work in one of the most established and highest recommended employers in Auckland.
You will also work with the latest technology and obtain brand training.
A solid hourly rate is part of the package and will reflect your level of skill and experience.
You will be incentivised according to your work pace and will be generously rewarded for reaching and/or surpassing your targets.
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.