Lube and Service Technician
|Job Title:||Lube and Service Technician|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:46|
- Leading, locally owned heavy transport company representing global brands
- High wage rates and training on offer
- World class parts and service for global brands
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
With continued growth in the heavy truck industry, our client now has an additional vacancy for a Lube Service Technician in their Hawkes Bay based workshop.
About the company
This well-established, locally owned company prides itself on their high level of customer service as well as the calibre of staff that they employ.
They represent world class parts and services for global heavy road transport brands.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for inspecting and lubricating trucks in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Knowledge in automotive repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of heavy diesel repair and maintenance is desirable but not essential
- Clean driver’s licence
- Class 4 or 5 licence would be highly desirable but not essential
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Team player
- Able to work in a high pressure and busy environment
- Be physically fit enough to bend and stand for long hours
- Willingness to work on Saturdays or overtime as required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening
- Tool allowance
- Further factory training will be provided to ensure that your skills and knowledge are kept up to date
- Uniforms provided
- Medical insurance and other incentives
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's