Land Rover / Jaguar Master Technician
|Job Title:||Land Rover / Jaguar Master Technician|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:46|
- Top dealership in the region with an awesome, well equipped workshop
- Further training, future prospects, and exposure to latest technology
- Away from the hustle and bustle of major cities
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This franchise dealer is looking for a trade qualified technician who has completed brand training with Land Rover or Jaguar up to Master level.
- Land Rover and/or Jaguar franchise dealership training is essential
- Master technician / Level 4 status in Land Rover / Jaguar is highly desirable
- Must have solid diagnostic skills
- Must be able to complete minor and major repairs
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Further technical training
- Future prospects
- Industry leading rates of pay
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's