Job reference - 32132
- Trade qualified and experienced automotive technician
- Top technical team
- Jaguar/Land Rover Level 3 or 4 franchise brand training
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
The company and the role
This first class Jaguar Land Rover franchise site is seeking to employ a trade qualified Automotive Technician with Jaguar/Land Rover Silver/Level 3 or Gold/Level 4 franchise brand training and Electrical Vehicle technician experience/training.
The main purpose of your role will be to repair and service Jaguar and Land Rover passenger vehicles, as well as diagnose faults.
Other duties will include:
- Dealing with customers
- Working with other technicians and workshop staff
- Following health and safety procedures in the workshop
- Completing admin relevant to your servicing and repair duties
Skills and experience sought
- Relevant automotive trade certificate
- European franchise dealership training is essential - Jaguar/Land Rover Level 3-4 / Silver-Gold franchise brand training
- Electric Vehicle training and/or experience highly sought after
- Must have above average diagnostic skills
- Minor and major repair ability
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Distributor level technician and non technical training
- The ability to advance in the group
- Industry leading rates of pay - $34 - $40 per hour
- Full time, permanent role offering a minimum of 40 hours per week
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.