Sales Engineer Trucks - Ground level opportunity
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer Trucks - Ground level opportunity|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 16:01|
- Ideally technical heavy transport, Service Advisor, or similar background
- Full training provided
- Global brand with nationwide presence - a career role
About the employer
Our client is a global company with branches throughout New Zealand. They are leaders in their sector and offer fantastic benefits with a diverse company culture.
They have a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with a family orientated working environment and are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer to join their team in Auckland.
About the role
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and the dealer network
- Building relationships with clients within the transport sector
- Offer sales support to your team and contribute towards new initiatives
- Provide engineering solutions to our sales team as well as customers and truck bodybuilders
- Someone with a technical background and preferably someone with a passion for the heavy transport sector
- Support and contribute towards the sales team initiatives
- A true team player who can work in a friendly, hard working environment
- Excellent written and telephonic communication skills
- Confident in dealing with clients, have a great personality, an be completely dedicated to their work
- Work with the outbound sales team to assist with all client requirements
- Hold a current class 2 or 4 drivers licence
Work in a brand new facility and become part of a family with good rates of pay and ongoing training and career progression.
How to apply
Local applicants, those wanting to move to Auckland, and offshore applicants are all welcome to apply.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's