Heavy Transport Workshop Assistant
|Job Title:||Heavy Transport Workshop Assistant|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 12:45|
- Leading, locally owned heavy transport company representing global brands
- Join a successful company that offers a great culture and training
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawkes Bay
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Join this award-winning company in Hawkes Bay that is looking for a Workshop Assistant to join their busy workshop.
This company offers variety in their products and services and certainly a company that any candidate would be proud to be employed with.
The role and its requirements
This is a varied role that would suit a candidate that is passionate about the heavy transport sector and has a valid truck license (Class 5).
You may want to move away from the strenuous task of all-day (or night) truck driving and are now wanting a new challenge offering some diversity.
- Pick up and delivery of parts and consumables
- Driving of trucks (Class 5 license required)
- Carrying out Health and Safety within the workshop
- Cleaning of vehicles and basic maintenance
- Perform other tasks agreed to by management - therefore willing to help wherever needed in the workshop
- Top wage rates
- Further training
- Great company culture
- Friendly team
How to apply
Applicants need only apply should they meet the requirements listed above.
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's