Heavy Parts Interpreter
|Job Title:||Heavy Parts Interpreter|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 12:16|
- Top package on offer at this franchise dealership
- Use your automotive customer service skills to the full
- Opportunity to work and live in Tauranga
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for a experienced Heavy Parts Interpreter to join a heavy diesel truck workshop in the Tauranga area.
The successful applicant will be performing the interpretation of heavy parts required by the customers, as well as dealing with suppliers and carrying out orders, invoices, and other parts requirements.
There is strong emphasis in this role on customer service ensuring the customers are kept up to date with the progress of their orders.
Duties will include:
- Order parts from suppliers
- Preparing and processing documents
- Handling general parts-related queries
- Inventory management
- Any other parts duties applicable
The successful applicant for this role will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Prior heavy parts experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Understanding of the heavy transport sector
- A team player
- Professional and positive work manner
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately at speed
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for high end skills. You will be part of a friendly and productive team and have the potential to continue to grow and develop.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's