|Job title :||Heavy Parts Interpreter|
|Start date :||07/10/2021|
|Job Reference :||35288|
|Contact name :||Nadine Martin|
|Job published :||9 days ago|
Job reference – 35288
- Prior parts experience is essential, light or heavy
- Job security, supportive management and a dealership growing from strength to strength
- One of New Zealand's largest truck retailer's
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
An opportunity exists to join a long-standing truck retailer based in Hamilton. The company believes in personal development, promoting within and treating their staff as family. This opportunity exists now so if you have what it takes we want to hear from you!
You will be joining one of NZ's top rated truck brands. Our client has been rated as an Essential Service Provider and is currently booming with business! Due to growth, they are looking for a parts advisor to join their team in Hamilton. You be responsible for the processing of orders, unpacking of goods, counter and telephone sales, and assisting in parts supply to the workshop.
- Prior parts experience is a must - light vehicle experience will be considered
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer literacy
- Knowledge of all trucks parts, steering systems and key suppliers
- Good English communication skills
- Team player
- Career progression within the branch is a possibility for the right candidate
- Supportive team environment
- Monday to Friday role offering a good work-life balance
- Remuneration available is at industry rates
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.