Job reference - 34655
- Opportunity to work in one of New Zealand's top truck dealerships
- Fantastic workshop facilities
- Friendly, professional team
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are seeking a trade qualified diesel truck mechanic to join the professional team and operate from a modern, well-equipped workshop on late model trucks.
The role and the requirements
Located in Palmerston North, this truck dealership is part of a nationwide network providing after sales and service support to the road transport industry.
- Full trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic
- Post apprenticeship experience working on late model trucks
- Ability to carry out maintenance, servicing, major repairs, and diagnostics
- Franchise training on late model truck brands preferred
- Applicants from a fleet maintenance background will also be considered
- A stable career history and good references
- Good communication skills
The company has a fun and rewarding company culture where you will feel part of the team and enjoy excellent working conditions. In addition to this, the role offers competitive rates of pay, further opportunities for training, as well as career progression opportunities.
As well as this Palmerston North based role we have a variety of diesel road transport technician roles in many areas of New Zealand.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.