Job reference - 35054
- Friendly team
- Modern facilities
- Leading franchise with a well respected brand
There are two vacancies available for experienced automotive technicians to work on a well respected volume brand.
In this role, you will be responsible for diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and general servicing on late model vehicles.
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- Prior franchise experience as a technician working on light vehicles
- Diagnostic skills
- Previous franchise training is advantageous but not essential
- Modern repair and fault finding skills
- A current WOF certificate is advantageous
- Stable employment history
- Positive references
- Team player with good work ethic
- Market related remuneration
- Further training on offer
- Busy, friendly team environment
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.