Job reference - 35157
- Move to beautiful Queenstown
- Excellent opportunity for European franchise trained technicians
- Ongoing training by franchise brands, keeping up with latest technology
We are looking for trade qualified technicians with experience on European brand vehicles who have progressed to diagnostic level to join a well-known repair workshop in Queenstown. Hands-on experience as an automotive technician is required.
You will be paid a solid hourly rate, receive ongoing training, and have the opportunity to work in a well-appointed workshop in beautiful Queenstown.
- General servicing
- Diagnostics on European brand vehicles
- Minor and major repairs
- Small, close-knit team of technicians
- Assisting wherever required in the workshop
- Explaining repairs to customers when required
- Trade qualified automotive technician
- Franchise trained to diagnostic level on a European brand
- Keen to live and work in Queenstown
- Clean drivers licence
- Experienced to a minimum of diagnostic level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy, productive workshop
- Accurate worker with a good level of efficiency
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.