Franchise Automotive Technician
|Job Title:||Franchise Automotive Technician|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 11:01|
- Join a top franchise dealership
- Excellent training and long-term career prospects
- Franchise dealership experience required
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for 2 trade qualified technicians preferably with franchise experience.
One will be based in the Wellington central area and the other in Lower Hutt.
You will be based in a well-equipped, franchise dealership workshop and be part of a large, productive team of professionals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Servicing and maintenance of vehicle systems
- Minor and major repairs
- Strong repair and fault-finding skills
- Test driving vehicles to determine damage
- Liaising with customers to discuss necessary work to be completed
Skills we seek
- A WOF / AVI certificate is preferred for this role
- Minimum of at least 2-3 years of relevant, post qualification experience
- High level of initiative
- Clear communication skills
- Solid technical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Top computer skills and good attention to detail
- Opportunity to secure a new role in a top, volume brand dealership
- Competitive wage rates
- State-of-the-art facility
- Join a team with a great company culture that offers a fun team environment
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's