Franchise Automotive Technician
|Job Title:||Franchise Automotive Technician|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 11:46|
- Well respected Asian vehicle brand
- Great working conditions
- Must have advanced franchise brand training
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Our client is one of the leading dealerships in the Bay of Plenty and is experiencing strong growth of late that has resulted in a vacancy for a Technician at their dealership.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A recognised automotive trade qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant franchise dealership experience repairing, servicing, and diagnosing light passenger vehicles
- Franchise brand training to an advanced level i.e. Diagnostic or equivalent, or Master Technician level
- Electric vehicle training is highly preferred
- A strong team working ethic and a willingness to share and seek knowledge in a supportive environment
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong client focus and effective communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation and tidy work habits
- A clean and current drivers license
In return you will receive:
- A remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications, training, and experience
- The reassurance of working within a long established and progressive company
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to the latest product repair information and technology
If you're looking for an opportunity to further your career in an expanding company, apply today.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's