Job reference - 35170
- Volume brand franchise dealership paying top dollar
- Qualified technician with franchise experience
- WOF ticket a bonus!
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This busy, well-equipped franchise group located on the North Shore are seeking skilled automotive technicians to join their team.
Leading the team is a supportive Service Manager that values his staff and works hard to keep the team motivated, well trained, and sufficiently remunerated for their efforts.
- General servicing, maintenance, and warranty work
- Mechanical repairs
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Day to day workshop duties
You will need
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- Proven franchise dealership experience, preferably with a volume brand
- Modern repair and fault finding and diagnostics skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- A good work ethic
- A current WOF certificate would be an advantage
Remuneration will prove attractive - top dollar will be paid for the right fit.
The working conditions and supportive team will make going to work fun and enjoyable.
If you are a skilled team player with a solid work ethic and passionate about working on cars, then we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas, and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.