Job reference - 34792
- Join a top franchise dealership
- Excellent training and long-term career prospects
- Franchise dealership experience required
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for trade qualified technicians with franchise experience for various vacancies across several branches in the Wellington area including Wellington Central, Upper Hutt, and Porirua.
You will be based in a well-equipped, franchise dealership workshop and be part of a large, productive team of professionals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Servicing and maintenance of vehicle systems
- Minor and major repairs
- Strong repair and fault-finding skills
- Test driving vehicles to determine damage
- Liaising with customers to discuss necessary work to be completed
Skills we seek
- Trade qualified technician with proven relevant experience
- A WOF / AVI certificate is preferred for this role
- High level of initiative
- Clear communication skills
- Solid technical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Top computer skills and good attention to detail
- Opportunity to secure a new role in a top, volume brand dealership
- Competitive wage rates
- State-of-the-art facility
- Join a team with a great company culture that offers a fun team environment
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.