Job reference - 36173
- $36-$41 per hour, plus medical benefits, tool allowance, and overtime
- Prior experience working on forklifts / material handling equipment (electric, diesel, or LPG)
- Join a nationally represented company
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We have excellent opportunities for experienced, trade qualified forklift / materials handling technicians in Auckland.
Join a first class workshop based in Auckland which is part of a nationally represented organisation who are market leaders in their industry.
- General servicing and maintenance to a wide variety of forklifts from small machines through to container handlers
- Diagnostic work using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Field service
- Minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns and call outs
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Client liaison
Skills we seek
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- Proven relevant post-apprenticeship experience working on electric, diesel, and / or LPG forklifts / materials handling equipment
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to complete major repairs
- Experience on construction equipment would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment largely unsupervised
- Focused on providing the highest possible levels of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and accurate worker
- Team player
- A highly attractive salary package is on offer for successful candidates
- $36-$41 per hour, plus medical and health insurance benefits, tool allowance, and overtime
- Since the role involves field service repairs, a tool of trade company vehicle is provided for
- You will work in a friendly, productive team environment with excellent working conditions for a nationally represented organisation
- This vacancy is for a full time, permanent role offering a minimum of 40 hours per week
If you are already in Auckland and looking for a new opportunities, or if you are considering the move to the City of Sails with beautiful white beaches, fantastic schools, and top class restaurants then we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.