Forklift / Materials Handling Equipment Technician
|Job Title:||Forklift / Materials Handling Equipment Technician|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 17:00|
Job reference – 93988
- Diesel technician with a trade qualification and experience working on materials handling equipment
- Gisborne based
- Nationally represented company
We are looking for diesel technicians with experience working on forklift / materials handling equipment to take up these vacancies in Gisborne.
- Field service and workshop based duties
- General servicing and maintenance to a wide variety of forklifts from small machines through to container handlers
- Diagnostics using the latest equipment
- Performing both minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns out in the field
- Client liaison
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Diesel mechanic with a trade qualification
- 3+ years of post-qualification experience working on electric, diesel, and / or LPG forklifts / materials handling equipment
- While not essential, additional experience on construction equipment would prove advantageous
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Solid diagnostics experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- A focus on top customer service
- Works well in a team
You will be working for a nationally represented company with excellent working conditions.
Remuneration rates are as high as $45 per hour for the right applicant. You will also have the use of a company vehicle for field service duties.
How to apply
We would consider applicants local to Gisborne or those wanting to relocate from elsewhere in NZ.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.