Job reference - 35723
- Trade qualified diesel technician with experience on materials handling equipment
- Top rates, overtime, and staff benefits
- Nationally represented company and an accredited employer
You will be working for a nationally represented company with excellent working conditions. This company is an accredited employer that offers staff benefits, further training, and opportunities for growth.
Management is supportive and will give you the true job satisfaction you deserve.
Remuneration rates are top of the market ($35-$37 per hour for top skills) and negotiable for the right applicant. You will also have the use of a company vehicle for field service duties.
This is a permanent, full time role offering a work week of at least 40 hours.
- Field service and workshop based duties
- General servicing and maintenance to a wide variety of forklifts from small machines through to container handlers
- Diagnostics using the latest equipment
- Performing both minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns out in the field
- Client liaison and clear explanation of work carried out
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Although our preference is trade qualified diesel mechanics, we will consider auto electricians, diagnostic automotive technicians, and those with other relevant experience
- 3+ years of post qualification experience working on electric, diesel, and/or LPG forklifts/materials handling equipment is highly advantageous
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Solid diagnostics experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- A focus on top customer service
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.