Job reference - 35063
- High hourly rates with career advancement opportunities
- Move to the sunny Bay of Plenty
- Field service and workshop roles available
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for trade qualified forklift technicians with experience in the materials handling industry.
The role and the company
We have field service as well as workshop based positions available in the sunny Bay of Plenty.
The company offers excellent working conditions and high hourly rates with career advancement opportunities.
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Heavy diesel experience and / or relevant automotive trade qualification
- IC or IE forklift experience is first prize but diesel mechanics with other hydraulics experience or other auto electricians will be considered
- The ability to diagnose, service, and conduct repairs is essential
- Solid customer service skills are required for the field service role
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
What is in it for you?
- Flexible hours with the option of overtime
- Ongoing training
- Top class workshop with latest equipment
- Supportive team and management
- Career advancement opportunities
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.