Ford / Mazda Technician - Bay of Plenty
|Job Title:||Ford / Mazda Technician - Bay of Plenty|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:01|
- Franchise dealership opportunity
- Superb work culture
- Top franchise experience essential
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Located in the Bay of Plenty, this company seeks to employ a trade qualified automotive technician with solid franchise dealership experience.
The dealership is a quality franchise and will consider applications from qualified and experienced automotive technicians from the franchise environment.
- Valid automotive trade qualification
- Relevant experience working on light vehicles as a motor mechanic / automotive technician
- Previous franchise dealership experience
- Franchise brand training, preferably with the Ford or Mazda brands up to Master Technician level
- Solid problem solving / diagnostic ability
- Ability to complete major repairs
- Ability to assist / train junior technicians
- Clear communication skills
- Be computer literate
- An exceptional work culture exists with long term employment tenures the norm
- Attractive rates also apply
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's