Job reference - 34596
- Franchise dealership opportunity
- Superb work culture
- High hourly rates
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Located in the Bay of Plenty, this company seeks to employ a trade qualified automotive technician with solid franchise dealership experience.
The dealership is a quality franchise and will consider applications from qualified and experienced automotive technicians from the franchise environment.
- An exceptional work culture exists with long term employment tenures the norm
- Attractive rates also apply
- Valid automotive trade qualification
- Relevant experience working on light vehicles as a motor mechanic / automotive technician
- Previous franchise dealership experience
- Franchise brand training, preferably with the Ford or Mazda brands up to Master Technician level
- Solid problem solving / diagnostic ability
- Ability to complete major repairs
- Ability to assist / train junior technicians
- Clear communication skills
- Be computer literate
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.