Ford or Mazda Technicians - New Zealand.
|Job Title:||Ford or Mazda Technicians - New Zealand.|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 11:15|
- Qualified Ford or Mazda franchise technicians required
- Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle
- Positions available around New Zealand
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
What we need
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- Minimum BTech Level 3 qualification or City and Guilds equivalent
- Hands on experience as a mechanic / technician working on Ford or Mazda vehicles
- Preference will be given to Specialist Technicians or Master Technicians
- Electronic diagnostic experience and the ability to use advanced diagnostic equipment
- Your own tool kit
We have roles available throughout New Zealand on both the North and South Islands. Our clients are all reputable franchise dealerships. You will be paid industry leading rates within New Zealand; enjoy fantastic working conditions, secure employment and ongoing factory training and development.
Other requirements include:
- A stable work history
- Current employment in a Ford or Mazda dealership
- Good work references
- Good written and spoken English
- No health issues or criminal record
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's