Job reference - 36004
- Live your dream in the Hawkes Bay region
- Fleet sales selling well known brands with great earning potential
- Leading franchise group
Automotive Employment NZ is a reputable and leading automotive recruitment agency specializing in connecting talented individuals with rewarding opportunities in the automotive industry. Our mission is to match skilled professionals with companies that value expertise and excellence. We are on the hunt for an experienced Fleet Vehicle Salesperson to join this employer in the Hawkes Bay region.
The employer runs a top new and used vehicle dealership and this is a rare opportunity to join this successful group in a sales role. The company takes pride in providing excellent customer service and employing professional and qualified staff to ensure they can deliver on their promise to customers.
- Develop and grow new business within the PMA
- Assisting with customer enquiries
- Establishing customer needs to match requirements
- Demonstrate vehicles to customers
- Ability to overcome and work through customer objections
- Prospecting to increase sales activity
- Ability to close deals and conclude sales
- Selling of vehicles, accessories, and other relevant products
- Achieving sales targets set by the company
- Preparing sold vehicles for delivery
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build relationships with customers and secure referral business
- Ensure showroom vehicles are always presented immaculately
To be successful within the role you will need to meet the following requirements
- Minimum 3 years of proven vehicle sales experience
- Energetic, engaging, and professional
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Corporate presentation
- Have the ability to work at a fast pace
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Team player and able to help others when required
- Clean drivers license
- Fleet connections / background highly advantageous
You will be working for a company who provides a professional working environment, a healthy team culture, will pay market rates, and who will supply you with the tools to be successful in the role. The earning potential is there for the taking so if you are a driven sales professional wanting a new challenge and the ability to earn some exceptional commission, apply today.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.