Job reference - 35333
- Late model equipment and superior facilities
- High paying rates
- Exceptional company representing leading brands
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Construction Equipment Technicians to fill various field service vacancies throughout NZ.
This nationally represented, leading franchise organisation has premier facilities in the heavy equipment sector dealing with a range of construction equipment machinery.
Skills we seek
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' hands on experience as a technician
- The preference is for technicians with experience on construction or earthmoving equipment but consideration will be given to those with mining or forestry equipment backgrounds
- Have a HT licence
- WTR endorsement advantageous
- Good general repair skills
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Strong diagnostic ability
- The ability to work autonomously as this is primarily a field service role
- Sound customer service skills
- Good time management skills
Top rates, vehicle, further training, and usual benefits including medical insurance apply but the real point of difference for this role is the fair minded management and the opportunity to progress.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.