Job reference - 36171
- Service vehicle, further training, tool allowance, uniforms, and medical insurance
- Overtime and various benefits on offer
- Exceptional company representing leading brands and top rates
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Rewards, about the company, and why you should apply
This nationally represented, leading franchise organisation has premier facilities in the heavy equipment sector dealing with a range of construction equipment machinery. This employer cares about YOU, they value each staff member and reward them generously. Compared to national rates, remuneration on offer is above industry rates, with overtime available from 40 hours and various benefits to you as an employee.
The role is paying between $32-$38 per hour, depending on your experience and offers a minimum 40 hour work week. You will receive a service vehicle, further training, tool allowance, uniforms, and medical insurance. The real point of difference about this employer is the supportive management as well as the opportunity to progress from a service technician to foreman and onwards due to the size of the organisation and their current growth mode.
Due to this growth, we are looking for qualified and experienced Construction Equipment Technicians to fill various field service vacancies in the Hamilton region. If you are currently living in Hamilton, you will appreciate the beautiful town, the advantages of reduced traffic but also being close to Auckland. If you are not already located in Hamilton this is the perfect chance to relocate - houses are affordable and a more relaxed lifestyle.
Skills we seek
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant hands on experience as a mechanic
- The preference is for technicians with experience on construction or earthmoving equipment but consideration will be given to those with mining or forestry equipment backgrounds
- Preferably have a HT licence
- WTR endorsements are advantageous
- Good general repair skills
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Strong diagnostic ability
- The ability to work autonomously as this is primarily a field service role
- Sound customer service skills
- Good time management skills
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice