Experienced Vehicle Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Experienced Vehicle Sales Executive|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:01|
- Live your dream in the Hawkes Bay region
- Market rates on offer
- Top franchise group
We are on the hunt for an experienced Vehicle Sales Executive to join our client in the lovely Hawkes Bay region. Our client runs a top new and used vehicle dealership and this is a rare opportunity to join this successful group. The company takes pride in providing excellent customer service and employing professional and qualified staff to ensure they can deliver on their promise to customers.
- Meet and greet customers walking onto the premises
- Assisting with customer enquiries
- Establishing customer needs to match requirements
- Demonstrate vehicles to customers
- Ability to overcome and work through customer objections
- Prospecting to increase sales activity
- Ability to close deals and conclude sales
- Selling of vehicles, accessories and other relevant products
- Achieving sales targets set by the company
- Preparing sold vehicles for delivery
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build relationships with customers and secure referral business
- Ensure showroom vehicles are always presented immaculately
- Minimum 3 years of proven vehicle sales experience
- Energetic, engaging, and professional
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Top corporate presentation
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Team player
You will be working for a company who provides a professional working environment, a healthy team culture, who will pay market rates, and who will supply you with the tools to be successful in the role.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's