Experienced Petrol and Diesel Mechanic
|Job Title:||Experienced Petrol and Diesel Mechanic|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 15:32|
- Motor / Diesel Mechanic trade qualification essential
- Potential to step into a Foreman's role
- Based in Auckland
This highly respected and newly refurbished automotive repair shop looking for an experienced mechanic keen on a new opportunity.
The role includes minor and major mechanical repairs, services, as well as electronic diagnostics on a wide range of vehicles both light and heavy.
You will also be responsible for mobile breakdowns.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity to move into a foreman role.
- Trade qualified motor / diesel mechanic
- Relevant experience as a mechanic / technician is a must - preferably having worked on both light and heavy vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Communicates well with colleagues and customers
- Clean drivers license; a truck license is preferred but not essential
Above industry remuneration is on offer in line with skills, experience, and stability of employment.
We are seeking hard working applicants who have a good sense of humour, enjoy their work, and are looking for a long term employment tenure with a company dedicated to providing a stable working environment.
How to apply
This vacancy is open to offshore migrants as well as New Zealanders.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.