Experienced Petrol and Diesel Mechanic
|Job Title:||Experienced Petrol and Diesel Mechanic|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 11:15|
- Motor / Diesel Mechanic trade qualification essential
- Stable role in a busy workshop
- Genuine role - we recommend you apply now
This highly respected and newly refurbished automotive repair shop looking for an experienced petrol and diesel mechanic looking for a new opportunity in Auckland.
The role includes minor and major mechanical repairs, services, as well as electronic diagnostics on a wide range of vehicles both light and heavy.
You will also be responsible for mobile breakdowns.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity to move into a foreman role.
- Trade qualified motor / diesel mechanic
- At least 3 years of post qualification experience, preferably having worked on both light and heavy vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Communicates well with colleagues and customers
- Clean drivers license; a truck license is preferred but not essential
- Must have a clean record i.e. no drugs or criminal convictions
Above industry remuneration is on offer in line with skills, experience, and stability of employment.
We are seeking hard working applicants who have a good sense of humour, enjoy their work, and are looking for a long term employment tenure with a company dedicated to providing a stable working environment.
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.