Job reference - 34878
- Aftermarket European specialist workshop
- Busy, progressive service team with great team spirit
- Competitive rates of pay for qualified technicians
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Seeking a qualified Automotive Technician with European brand experience and excellent diagnostic skills to join this team of experts in their dynamic and reputable workshop located in Waikato.
About the role
- Performing services, diagnostics, as well as minor and major repairs
- You will be dealing with customers and provide them with excellent customer service
- In house training will be provided as well as some other benefits
You will need
- European vehicle brand technical and mechanical skills
- You will need to have solid fault finding abilities / extensive knowledge on diagnostic equipment
- A light automotive trade qualification or equivalent
- Hardworking, self-motivated and someone that can work without supervision
- WOF / AVI certification is highly advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate will be provided with appropriate level training as well as ongoing exposure to the latest technologies and diagnostic equipment within a professional workshop as well as relevant tool allowances.
The position offers excellent remuneration and the advantage of working for a company that has a fantastic reputation and who are a leading workshop with their specialist brands.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.