Job reference - 35157
- Move to beautiful Queenstown
- Excellent opportunity for European franchise trained technicians
- Ongoing training by franchise brands, keeping up with latest technology
We are looking for trade qualified technicians with experience on European brand vehicles who have progressed to diagnostic level to join a well-known repair workshop in Queenstown. Hands-on experience as an automotive technician is required.
- General servicing
- Diagnostics on European brand vehicles
- Minor and major repairs
- Small, close-knit team of technicians
- Assisting wherever required in the workshop
- Explaining repairs to customers when required
- Trade qualified automotive technician
- Franchise trained to diagnostic level on a European brand
- Keen to live and work in Queenstown
- Clean drivers licence
- Experienced to a minimum of diagnostic level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy, productive workshop
- Accurate worker with a good level of efficiency
You will be paid a solid hourly rate, receive ongoing training, and have the opportunity to work in a well-appointed workshop in beautiful Queenstown.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.