Job reference - 35172
- Company car, base salary, commission and 100k +
- Future career opportunities
- Join one of the largest automotive groups
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for superstar and experienced Vehicle Sales Executives to join our client based throughout Auckland.
If you are in the industry and looking to make a change, why not change now and move to a new enticing opportunity, have endless earning potential and supportive management.
The company and what they are looking for
Our client's are looking for hungry and driven sales executives to join their busy dealerships and be able to fit into their already successful team with a fun culture. Work hard, play hard!
What is most important to this company is finding someone with a positive attitude, fire in the belly, sales experience, strong communication skills, decency and the ability to have a customer trust in you.
You would not only have the ability to sell but to conduct an efficient and thorough follow up and aftersales service to customers after delivery.
More about the role
- Selling, presenting, and demonstration of vehicles
- Meet and greet customers walking onto the premises
- Assisting with customer enquiries
- Establishing customer needs to match requirements
- Demonstrate vehicles to customers
- Ability to work through and overcome customer objections
- Prospecting to increase sales activity
- Ability to close deals and conclude sales
- Achieving sales targets set by the company
- Preparing sold vehicles for delivery
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build relationships with customer and provide supportive aftersales service
- Secure referral business
- Ensure showroom vehicles are always immaculately presented
- An ambitious, target driven individual
- Vehicle sales experience
- Energetic, engaging, and professional
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Top customer service skills
- Proactive and have the ability to carry out the duties of the role without being micromanaged
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player that will work well in a team and like to win as team
The company has a sterling reputation in the industry for providing 5 star customer experience and that truly care about customer service and treating their staff like family.
Within this role you will receive a lucrative commission structure, base salary, drive car and phone. Commissions are higher than market related commission and the opportunity is available now so if you feel you have what it takes , apply now!
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.