Job reference - 35945
- Range of EWP and material handling equipment
- Must be suitably qualified and experienced technicians
- NZ owned and operated company
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Are you a trade qualified technician with prior experience working on EWPs and/or materials handling equipment?
Are you tired of the same old routine? Looking for a change that will bring excitement and variety to your work days and top rates of pay? Look no further! Join this NZ owned and operated company who are specialists when it comes to EWP and material handling equipment.
The company values their customers and aims to provide high standards of service and solutions. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to keep your employer at the forefront of the industry and as the top choice among customers, then this is the place for you.
The role and the requirements
- There are currently opportunities in Auckland but talk to our if you are interested in any other locations
- In this role, you will be working on a variety of equipment either in the workshop or out in the field, keeping your days interesting and engaging.
- You will service, diagnose, and repair EWPs, forklifts, and other related equipment.
- You will need to have clear and confident communication skills as well as solid technical knowledge.
- Previous field service and customer liaison experience is a must
- You must hold a relevant automotive trade qualification
- We are looking for team players with sound technical skills who can work independently
- Varied work day - every day will bring new challenges and opportunities to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the benefits of working on a renowned product
- Further training on offer
- Well known company
- In return for your expertise and dedication, excellent wage rates are on offer ranging between $33 and $40 per hour
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.